Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mississippi Street Fair

I have to admit I was really nervous about this street fair. Not only was it my first street fair but it's the biggest one in Portland. My friends had gone to the Oregon Country Fair for the day, the tables didn't fit in my car and I had family visiting from out of town. Solution = put the family to work. Mwuahahaha! We got it all set up and were ready in time. What a day! There were so many people! When I stepped outside my tent and looked down the street, all I could see were tents and people as far as the horizon. It was so awesome! Everyone I met was super nice too, despite the fact that we were all melting from the heat. Always a plus. My favorite compliment was when a girl came in and said that my jewelry was the kind of jewelry she has in her head and has always wanted to see. :) I highly recommend attending this street fair if you're in the area next year - it was a blast. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to leave my tent much so I don't have many pictures, but I did get a few.






No comments:

Post a Comment