Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Division/Clinton St. Fair

This one was easier since I had a little experience with it this time. We got set up and were ready to go with plenty of time to spare. I didn't have the greatest spot and it was organized so the vendors were all spread out in small clusters on side streets over many, many, many blocks. Add to that an extremely hot day and I didn't see very many people at all. No one wants to walk that far, especially in the heat. I'm not sure I'll do this one again but, hey, live and learn, right? I finally called it at around 5:00 and packed it all up. When I got home, I had an epic water battle with my 7 year old son which made me feel a lot better.

August is kind of a dead zone and we're in the middle of a heat wave here so I may not do much of anything until the street fairs in September. Which means...website updates!! I can finally get around to listing all of my new stuff in the store - yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment