Monday, April 27, 2009

and so it begins...

So, I've decided to transfer my jewelry blog over here from Live Journal. We'll see how it goes. I like the idea of a fresh start for the Spring.

I went to the Convention Center here in Portland this weekend to see some fantastic exhibits by The Oregon Potter's Association, artists who work in glass, a local bead group and, best of all, a gorgeous show put on by The Creative Metal Arts Guild. Just amazing, amazing stuff. All of these people are beyond talented and it was incredibly inspiring and motivating. I only wish I'd been able to stay longer and talk to more of the artists.

I finally got some new things listed in my Etsy shop not too long ago. If I can find a replacement bulb for a broken studio light I'll get some more photos taken and there's lots more in the works so I'm hoping to get a lot more listed soon.



Etsy
Buy Handmade
LauraSalisburyDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment